Hi! Check out my work, and get in touch below.
Mail on Sunday
- How to make the gym work out for you AND your wallet
- Booked a holiday? Save a fortune before you set off
- How a temporary makeover of your home can help it sell for thousands of pounds more
- Are you due hundreds of pounds in compensation or refunds?
- Why flipflops (or a naughty pet) could hit your car cover
- Gone down a pothole? How to claim the cost of any damage
- Build a £240,000 savings pot for your child by the time they reach 18
- Spring-clean your cash – and save up to £1,755
- How to protect yourself from scammers using the lockdown as cover
- Does your insurance cover treats bought in lockdown?
- How scammers take advantage of stressed-out taxpayers
- Can cut-price electronics websites ever be the real deal?
- 10 tips to save on your car insurance
- Overstretched yourself at Christmas? Here’s what to do
- How to improve your home for less
Top Ten Reviews
- How to borrow money: the best and worst ways
- How to get credit: tips for increasing your chance of acceptance
- How wills are executed
- How a balance transfer credit card can help you manage debt
- Are payday loans safe?
- How does tax deduction work?
- How to add value to your home with a property renovation
The Money Edit
- Why it’s worth shopping around for the best savings interest rate
- Pocket money: what to give your kids and how to make them earn it
- Savings accounts for babies
- Should I switch to a SIM-only mobile deal?
- Why setting up a kid with a bank account helps them understand about money
Forbes Advisor UK
- Should you consider remortgaging during the coronavirus pandemic?
- 15 ways to chop your coronavirus energy bills
- Your complete guide to probate
- How solar power can cut your bills and your carbon footprint
- All you need to know about business energy
- 8 ways to future-proof your finances
- Peer-to-peer lending and borrowing: all you need to know
- SIM-only vs PAYG vs contract: what’s the best way to get a mobile phone?
- Keep your pets fed well for less
- Save as much money as possible on broadband costs
- Make cash by claiming back what’s rightfully yours
- Six ways to beat the cost of living hikes
- How to book a five star holiday at four star prices
- Renovation insurance: what is it and do you need it?
- Home insurance claim denied? Here’s what to do next
- Insurance when buying a house: what do you need to have in place and when?
- Self-build insurance: do I need it and what does it cover?
- Selling a house privately? Here’s what you need to know
Good to Know
I am an experienced journalist and editor, with a demonstrated history of working in the internet and print industries and specialising in personal finance and consumer affairs.
I am skilled at working closely with SEO and CRM teams, generating ideas, managing email marketing campaigns and understanding how customers engage with content.
I have written for a range of national newspapers and personal finance websites, including Mail on Sunday, the Observer, Evening Standard, The Sun, Top Ten Reviews, The Spectator, Forbes Advisor UK, Ideal Home, Uswitch, Money to the Masses, The Money Edit, Finder, Shares Magazine, loveMONEY and MoneySuperMarket.
How To Contact Me